Lakeshore is growing. Fast. From 2016-2021, Lakeshore grew 10.4% – the highest rate in Essex County. And while growth is good, and Lakeshore has enough to share, I am hearing more than ever that we are losing that small town feel and that streets are busier than ever, while the amenities aren’t following.
Over the next four years, we have significant projects coming to Lakeshore, all of which will allow us to focus on growth for good.
What will I continue to stand for as your Councillor?
Learn more about each segment of my platform by clicking the posts below!
What’s coming in Lakeshore over the next 4 years:
- New Official Plan implementation
- Zoning Bylaw Update
- Plans for widening of County Rd 22 beings
- New traffic signals
- Denis St Pierre treatment plant expansion goes live
- Wallace Woods Secondary Plan details
- Long range asset management plans
- Transportation planning